Monday, April 20, 2009

Feature List

Disclaimer: This list is a work in progress. Items are unsorted for the time being. Changes may occur at any time.

  • Isometric 2d sprite based graphics.
  • Turn based combat.
  • Complex statistics for character.
  • Random maps.
  • To some degree random items.
  • Near future, dystopian setting.
  • Sandbox game play.
  • Varied missions.
  • And other, super exiting things.

You may have noticed the absence of any story related features. Well, I'm not a good author (read: I suck at writing) so anything related to the story has to wait until I can convince a friend, who actually is a author who wrote over a dozen books, to write all the stuff that is needed for a good game. But I'm not in a hurry. I got enough to do for now with coding.


Also, I wish I had the talent of the people from Eboy.

No comments:

Post a Comment